The courses are offered for course duration of two academic years and equated as Advanced level equivalent. The graduates qualify as crafts men and women. The entry requirement to these courses is a holder of Uganda Certificate of Education or Uganda Junior Technical Certificate or Community Polytechnic Certificate of Education or a degree or diploma in any a specialized field
The course assessment has a combination of 40% continuous assessment at Institutional level (Laboratory tests, hands on practical involvement, assignments and class tests) and 60% National final examinations (hands on practical, presentations, pen and paper examinations) by Uganda Business and Technical Examinations Board (UBTEB).
- National Certificate in Agriculture (NCA)
- National Certificate in Tailoring and Fashion Design (NCFD)
- National Certificate in Information and Communication Technology (NCICT)
- National Certificate in Welding & Fabrication
- National Certificate in Building construction
- National Certificate in Plumbing